mickeyporkpies

Thursday, June 02, 2005

chin chin

Today I got back my infamous Vivitar media player and looking forward to trying it tonight to see why it took 2 weeks for Savastore to send me a replacement.

Yesterday I shouted at a driver as he drove through West Worthing shops. He was driving his silver Peugeout Hatch with his wifey next to him and little johnney on the back seat whilst jabbering on the phone (one of those lame clam shell ones). I pointed and shouted "with a kid in the back and still on the bloody phone!" and generally weaved in front of him. Within a few seconds he hung up although I figure it had more to do with his call ending than giving a shit about the safety of his partner and kid. Shame on mum though for letting him do it. I dispair at the ignorance of people sometimes.

Things did get better however, as I bimbled up though Ferring a little old lady in an even older car pulled out in front of me and tried to run me over. I breaked and as she drove on she waved and smiled at me. How nice and pleasant dangerous drivers have become.

Best buy is the Shinco SDP-1731A from Firefox - great all round portable DVD with excellent image quality and groovy facilites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home