mickeyporkpies

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No News is No News

Had to email Savastore (Watford Electronics) about my returned Vivitar 390H which they have had for over a week and no news as to when I will get one that actually does what it is supposed to do. It's good though that I can log into my account each day and check the status is still unknown Funny thing though the not so good review I posted hasn't been published but the "excellent groovy" one has?? hmm come to think of it I posted a less than complimentary review of the Novatech 40gb external mini USB hard drive which whilst a great little unit requires 2 usb connection on some PC's (power drain) and this isn't mentioned. The more suspicious amongst us may suggest that companies are only posting pleasing reviews.... so much for freedom of speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home