mickeyporkpies

Friday, March 11, 2005

Yawn Yawn ...

It's bad enough that the railways are shite and the trains are always late and all Virgin Trains are interested in is selling you overpriced coffee that tastes of cleaning fluid. Lately ( the last 3-4 months) I have found it increasingly harder to get times of trains from the website, although funny how all the sales crap always works. Today I had to queue for ages to check out times as the engineering works is buggering up the lines on Sunday. The staff were very helpful but I could have done it all from my desk had it not been for the wonderful results once again from their website.

.

I have given up complaining ( god knows I have done it enough) and just resign to the fact that their IT service is crap and probably outsourced. So when I found this I knew the reason why it is so crap!




Now where is my old paper timetable? .... progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home