mickeyporkpies

Saturday, May 07, 2005

M$N Sux

Thanks you tosspots for clearing out my hotmail account - waste of time w@nkers - thank god I have a gmail account mirror HOTMAIL was great until M$ took it over and basically did to it what they did to operating systems, office products and web browsers fill it full of crap nobody wants or uses and cripple it at every possible moment. Use the alternatives for a virus/trojan free, paper-clip man free (what were they thinking?) and fast life.

Am off to Sunny Brighton next week for a couple of days of coffee, buffet lunches and a bit of sneaky beaky training.

Joke of the month was seeing Microsoft at INFOSEC ... well there is a contradiction if ever I saw one!

Next time I am cycling into the wind I am gonna hold my breath!!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home