mickeyporkpies

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Things aren't always what they seem....

I am off to Birmingham this weekend to re-visit a new type of Religious Building. The New Street Shopping Centre or the BULLRING as it is affectionately known?

This centre is truly a sign of how people have turned away from Gods and now worship "Goods". Now I am not a member of the God Squad so I am not going to preach to you but this place gives you a feeling of the world to come and frankly it 'aint what I want. There are techno maps to help you navigate from one purchase to another. I got lost! I got lost in a shopping centre?? The place is one big cotton candy advert synonymous with the USA and heaven help us if we end up being a UK subsidiary of the US.

On another note - I had a wonderful wake up to never making assumptions. I have been taking the bus to work on and off for the past couple of weeks and I noticed on three separate occasions a blue hatchback car jumping the Red lights at a railway crossing on the way to work. Given the recent rail crash and deaths you may be surprised at the utter stupidity of people, some divvy chav driving his trumped up hatch??

NOPE! a middle aged woman who works at the Chemist. Yes this irresponsible citizen endangering lives with her irrational haste is an assistant in the local chemist. Give it a miss will you woman! If I can get a piccy next time she does it ( and I guarantee she will) I will post it here.

Things aren't always what they seem eh?? ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home